Q: What is WaaS?
A: It is the acronym for "Wireless as a Service" or "Wi-Fi as a Service", like PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, it is hardware and software combined as a form of service, delivered to end users on a subscription basis.
Q: What is the difference between other wireless hardwre/software of outright purchase?
A: WaaS model eliminates the upfront investment, which is a biggest burdle for many businesses. With a monthly subscription fee, small and medium businesses can now get the fully managed wireless solution with enterprise grade features and security.
Q: What other advantages beside upfront cost?
A: There are many advantages of WaaS:
1. Fully managed service and hardware, customers no longer need to have in house IT experts to maintain their wireless network.
2. Stay up to date, both hardware and software
3. Enterprise grade pattented Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) security
4. Customer engagement tools. Get your marketing game on with a suite of easy-to-use, built-in tools that turn a simple wireless connectivity offering into a rich Wi-Fi experience for customers, guests and employees.
5. Full Visibility. Know how, where, and when visitors are using your Wi-Fi so you can maximize your Wi-Fi investment and ensure an optimal Wi-Fi experience for users.
6. Push Marketing. Push real-time promotions and announcements to keep them engaged with your brand and drive transactions. Even after they leave your business you still have their information and can send targeted discounts, special event notices and other compelling business news.
7. The new 802.11ac Wave 2 AP which provides lightning-fast speeds capable of supporting throughput-intensive and latency-sensitive applications like VoIP, video, music, and large data file transfers over Wi-Fi. It also includes a 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) dual radio that offers high client-density support to help eliminate Wi-Fi connection delays, and a 3rd radio for dedicated WIPS (Wireless Intrusion Prevention System) and RF optimization scanning. Best for tradeshow floors, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and shopping malls.
Q: Does WaaS support 802.11ac?
A: Yes, all of our Access Points support 802.11ac, our latest model supports wave 2 and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) as well.
Q: What is the transfer rate?
A: Up to 1.7 Gbps for 11ac (Wave 2). Up to 800 Mbps for 11n
Q: Do you have outdoor Access Points?
A: Yes, we have
Q: What is your hardware brand?
A: We use WatchGuard Cloud Ready Access Points and OCO InfoComm is a gold partner of WatchGuard.
Q: How much is it?
A: There are several options to choose from, depends on the your requirement, number of access points required etc., kindly contact us at 68049700 or email to email@example.com