CONVERGED DATA AND VOICE NETWORKS
OCO InfoComm Offers IP-PBX as a Service for start-ups, SMEs and Distributed Enterprises, flexible plans to suit various
business needs and highly customisable.
Our hosted IP-PBX is a business class phone service, providing the ability for businesses to make and receive phone calls
over the internet regardless on a cellular phone or landlines. It can also route incoming calls to the respective
individuals or department inside the company and add in other business phone system features like auto receptionist,
voice mail, call transfers and more.
• No upfront investment on expensive hardware and software licenses
• Flexible upgrade allows you to expand the capacity as your business grows
• Full featured IP-PBX with affordable licensing
• Hardware care with replacement of any faulty phones with live subscription
• Phone and email support during office hours, saving on CAPEX and OPEX
• Free IP Phones included in the package, with the option to add phones at a small increment of the subscription price
• No limit on softphone extensions. (Technical support for softphones not provided)
No Server needed on your premises